I have not been online for a few days because I've been having problems with my connection. Streamyx had replied my email earlier by saying that the problem seems to be my phone line. All this was after the horrible storm we had a few days ago.
Anyway, after the party I organised for Rin last night, I am now so looking forward to being paid this coming week. Unfortunately, I'm just going to be the middle person between my bank and the bills I have to pay. It gets frustrating after awhile. Maybe this is why those get-rich-quick schemes are so popular.
Well, I have nothing much to write about. Just that I won't be online very much despite this week being a holiday week. But I will try to connect the old fashion way - dial-up!! Hee! Hee! I'm using it now. But since it's a weekend, it's not too bad.
That's it from me for now. Hopefully next time I'll be more coherent.

Comments (0)