I meant to go straight to sleep after watching The Apprentice but something happened which I could not resist writing about.

On tonight's show, Chris finally got fired. I mean, he's not a bad guy but he's been slowly getting on my nerves. But what fascinated me was what happened after he got fired. Normally, on all past episodes, you can see how the candidates took everything said about them and to them in the boardroom very personally.

But tonight, Brent, Alex and Chris went at each other, criticised each other but after that, they went out of the boardroom still friends. In fact, I found it rather sweet that Donald Trump called Chris back to give him some 'fatherly' advice. It didn't help that Chris was crying at that time, too.

But those three men actually walked out and hugged each other and I know that, before they walked in, in the first place, they actually took the whole thing as an adventure. I liked the fact that they didn't take it so personally. Donald Trump even said it himself not to take the whole thing too personally.

Yet, in past episodes, I have seen girls get so personal about it that they almost hated each other. Heck, in real life, girls can get personal about things that are usually not worth getting personal over. I have fallen into that trap of taking things too personally a few times. I'm not proud of that fact but I'm adult enough to admit it.

Sometimes, I wish I had the attitude that guys do. I like who I am but I do wish I could be a bit more like them as well. I'll probably be able to achieve more too with less emotional hassle. Maybe this is why I enjoy spending time with the guys. Not because I aim to be the next slut but because I can learn so much from them attitude-wise. I listen to what they like and don't like and try to incorporate that into who I am. Maybe that's why they like to call me out with them.

On another note, I discovered tonight that Will sometimes has problems saying certain words: Sony Ericsson can become Sony erection and sentences like 'Yanks are not very friendable!' escapes from his lips. I have to admit, the look on Shook's face was priceless.

Also, to some people who have been doing a very good job at annoying other people, when I'm teasing you about the fact that you're using your left hand to handle a chopstick, I'm not challenging you to a bloody penis-envy contest. I have no penis and I'm proud of it! What's your excuse?!

Comments (0)