I read this article today although the article is dated 7 August.

I know my friends and I have played war-themed computer games and we've talked about war as if it was an adventure. We've cheered at war movies and we've glorified war heroes.

I am not one to support America blindly but I don't hate the people either. I don't condone what the government does. But, after living there, I have learnt that the people tend to have a different vision compared to the Administration.

After reading this article, I really wonder why some parties refuse to learn from their mistakes. I know a lot of people generally don't like to study or to read about History, but how else can we learn from our mistakes?

How many more mistakes do we need to make before we realise it soon enough to stop ourselves from doing it again?

Comments (0)