It is 4 more months to the end of the year. You know what this means? It means I have 2 more weeks of mock exams, 10 days of break which will be filled with report writing and marking 65 exam papers, 2 more weeks of mock exams, IGCSE exams, more report writing, more exams, working on the school yearbook and end of school chaos.

Those who have known me long will know not to push my buttons for the next few months. Some who have known me long I know will continue to be all holier-than-thou because they can't help themselves and have absolutely no clue how to be a good friend.

Other than that, life is good. Sometimes, I go to Shook's house wondering whether I'm there to see him or to see Yodie. But I like his parents. They're not as harsh as mine. My dad got upset with me last night because I answered him halfway through a statement he has made many times before and my mom is not happy with my sister because she went for a very late party and opted to sleep over at the friend's house without planning it properly or asking proper permission. Well, she didn't get home until after noon the next day.

ON another note, I told my mom that Shook's parents fly off to China at 5 a.m. So when she woke up at 5, her first thoughts were of them being in the plane already. My mom is funny that way too.

Comments (0)