I went for the worst meeting ever last night. All the old farts who were there started blaming us young ones. Why? Because we didn't do what they told us we won't need to do in the first place. Sounds complicated? It's simple. First they told us we only need to help sell tickets to a function, and nothing else. Last night, they scolded us for not doing our part in making the arrangements for hotel and publicity. All these were things they said they will do when they first sold us the idea in the beginning. Who won't get angry, I ask you?

So, to cool down, I went to The Crib, where I met up with Will, Tremas, Jerome, Aaron, Raymond and Simon. Oh, they cheered me so well that I almost cried laughing. It was a blast! I learnt so many things about Simon like his love for cars (mine in particular!). We had a great time! I only got home at almost 1 a.m. And I saw (didn't meet because she didn't seem interested to be introduced to me!) Screwable Jo! Well, we had a worst name for her but for the sake of this blog, I thought I'd tone it down a bit. We laughed at the poor guy with her because when they left, he had a sad look as if he knew he won't be getting any last night. But I could personally see that Jo is used to being the centre of attention that she didn't like the idea of sharing the limelight. Didn't help that Tremas and I were sitting and laughing with Will, Raymond, Simon and Aaron at the table next to hers. It's funny because she probably didn't know everyone there was already attached to someone else. Haha!

And today, I had to drag myself out of bed at 6 a.m. to get ready for work since I didn't get the chance to finish some preparations I was supposed to finish last night. I suffered all day since I could fall aslep at the drop of a pin all day today. I could take a nap now but I want to go see Yodie!!!

Oh, my student said "If you mix Pepsi Ice with Pepsi Fire, you'd get Pepsi Water!"

Also, go to my cousin's blog. Isn't the Raja Muda of Selangor cute? I think he is. If he was at my school, I know which girls will go all kenyinyi and gedik over him. Yes, I've got some gatal students under my care too.

Comments (0)