I know some of us have this very difficult task of letting go of someone we love. This is especially true if it is the one we felt was our 'true love' or 'the One'.

Thing is the one we never believed to be our true love might just turn out to be 'the One'. Besides, the road to true love is paved with sharp stones, tsunamis and landslides. We just have to be flexible and go with the flow of things. We have to stop being so uptight and schedule our lives. Nothing ever works out the way we'd like it to at the pace and speed we'd like it to. So deal with it and move on! If you can't, then shove off! You just might end up boring the living daylights out of the rest of us!

For those of you, my dear friends, who can't seem able to take that little step to letting go of your past, read this. I've tried everything it's recommending. Which explains my one-month non-stop drinking binge. Which in turns explains why I don't need alcohol to have fun nowadays. Yodie is entertainment enough.

Besides, getting drunk to relax only means you're not quite ready to face reality yet.

I'm not being judgemental. I'm just stating reality the way I have gone through it....

Comments (0)