I have entered the world of Internet banking.

I can now pay my Celcom, Telekom, Streamyx and credit card bills through the Internet.

It's amazing how easy it is. Just as amazing at how scary it is too!

On the plus side, I know exactly how much money I have left in my account and I don't have to go rushing to the respective counters to pay for everything. I can even do it in the middle of the night (which is usually the time that I remember I owe people I don't know a shitload of money!)

The only thing left for me now is to figure out how to pay my Sarawak Club bills on time. Maybe I will hook it up to my credit card after all. IT will safe me the hassle of trying to catch that accountant at the Club at the right time.

Anyway, I'm going to go watch Sky High this Friday, I think. Anyone want to join us? Oh...and just to warn you; if you do join us, I'm at a particularly stressful time of the year. Don't piss me off by complaining about work or how your life sucks. As far as I am concerned, life is how you make it out to be.

Comments (0)