Why do things go even more haywire on the very day your brain is unable to comprehend anything more than the most basic of information?

It's like trying to understand quantum physics at the moment when you've just finished absorbing the entire encyclopedia!

Aaarggh!!!

And on top of that, I was asked to write a speech for a school yearbook. I declined because at this point, I can only string two simple sentences together while barely making sense.

Ever had one of those days when you are so mentally and physically tired that you just want to lay down and sleep for an hour, at least, yet at the same time realise you still have lots more to do?

If you've read Shook's blog entry about how tiring it is to be a pilot, I guess I can only say, I can sympathise.

I'm having one of those days when things come at you from every direction and some even manage to blindside you.

Hey, don't knock it till you've been caught in it..

Comments (0)