Since I got my car back, I've been reluctant to drive it fast because it seems to have caught some sort of clanging virus while it was at the workshop. I have this fear that, with all the clickety clack, my car might actually break apart and come to pieces on me if I drive it fast.

But tonight, I got angry on the way home from Shook's house. There are some very, very stupid assholes at night on that road from Shook's house to mine. As opposed to any other time, I tend to take the new Matang road home nowadays because it's one straight line to the roundabout and, therefore, a faster way home.

When I came out of the junction from Shook's house, I saw this small car, with fog lights (I told you they're stupid!!) accelerating because the driver saw me coming out. However, I couldn't accelerate because I was behind another modified car. So, I had small car behind me tailgating me because I was slow while I was stuck behind a two-toned orangey car that was tailgating the car in front of him because that car was going slow.

I know Two-toned was getting annoyed because he kept accelerating to prove a point but had to brake because the car in front of him was not going any faster. So, at the roundabout, Two-toned shot out to the outer lane and I followed behind him thinking he'd be fast. Meanwhile, the Smally behind me decided to try and get past me on the inner lane. So there I was going round the roundabout with Penis Envy on my left and Two-toned in front of me.

At this point, I realised neither one was actually going fast. They were just faster than the car that was holding us all back on the new Matang road. So, since both Penis Envy and Two-toned were just trying to show they could go fast without actually going fast (being modified and all that, they must be thinking they are fast!) and they couldn't seem to keep to any particular lane, I decided to pass them both. Now Penis Envy decided he was not going to let me pass and I saw that Two-toned was too slow for me.

So I did what Shook tends to do. I squeezed my car just between both of them with about an inch on either side and floored my accelerator. I was doing 150km per hour when I suddenly decided to check my speed!

By then, I had lost sight of both cars in my rear view mirror and I was also already near the junction towards the road to my house. I think they were still on the way to the bridge at that point.

But, much to my relief, my car didn't break into pieces and it actually got heavier, meaning I had more stability. And I managed to run my car at the same time.

And a thought occured to me that, instead of hiding the fact that my car is driven by a female, I'm tempted to make it look distinctively female just so that I could make some dumb men feel smaller. I mean, bullies will always pick on someone smaller than they are. So who am I to feel bad if I make them look as small as they are? Just because you modify your car or you have huge speakers and amplifiers or your car is two-toned or it sounds louder does not mean you know how to drive fast and safe.

Comments (1)

On Tuesday, February 06, 2007 2:46:00 am , Anonymous said...

male drivers eh? ;-)