This is my Mac, short for Macavity. Nothing mysterious about him though. He's an open book. You know when he wants attention, when he wants food or when he just misses us. His name also explains why I get rather confused when Shook mentions Mac when we talk. Especially when we're talking about my Mac and macdyne Mac. See how confusing it can get?

This is a picture of Mac waiting at my kitchen door waiting for someone to see him there. He's also probably a little upset with me because a few minutes before I was bothering him when I took pictures of him sleeping.

On another note, CSI:NY is on tonight on Astro AXN. I'm not glued to the TV because I've watched this first episode. It's a little gruesome so I'd just rather not watch it again. However, I think the CSI appeal lies in those one-liners Gil, Horatio and now Mac like to dish out before they go to the opening credits.

I just noticed!! Way too many Macs in my life!!

Comments (0)