When you've read enough blogs, you start to notice certain quirks. Sometimes the quirks show such a blatant and horrible example of copycatting that you don't know whether to be flattered or just pissed off.

I've read of people ranting about the same issues or even elaborating on what they've read from another blog. But when people go all out to follow the exact same topic, that really gets me to thinking. Don't they have any of their own ideas? And if they don't, shouldn't they start thinking about it?

I guess people who are more tolerant than I am can take it and chuck it aside. Me? I take things to heart because I strongly believe in my principles and in what I do. I take extreme measures when such things happen to me. I avoid the people I can't tolerate. After awhile, then I'll be able to get back to them.

But copycatting? Really...?! Get a life!

Comments (0)