I just received news that a friend of mine (who turned out to be my uncle by marriage) just had a baby girl. I'm posting the picture here. She's only two days old here. Her name is Arwen Zahra Raees Fulton.

Hmmm..kinda of wonder now if either one of the parents might have liked Lord Of The Rings more than I thought. Haha! But my heartiest congratulations to the parents.

Love you guys! Take care and hope to see you soon.

PS: Rather good news after that entry yesterday. And for those who were concerned enough to ask, actually, I'm fine. Not suicidal or anything. Not even depressed or upset. I just needed to unload. It's the time of the year when everything, no matter how insignificant, feels like a major burden. And it's not even directed at any one person in particular. Mac is right. Blogging is a good way to vent. So I did.

Comments (0)