After the fourth throw-up, which happened just minutes ago, my world has actually stopped spinning!

Which is an achievement since I got really paranoid and thought I might just die today.

To Leon, thank you so much. To Jerome, your hand helped put my world back on its axis although temporarily. To Mac, I can't remember if I owe you any thanks.

And to Shook, the next time you say 'Oh damn!' at the traffic light, I'll just take that as a cue to fall asleep. And also, thank you for driving me home. I parked the car properly after you left. I'll find out in a minute if I ran into anything. And I meant everything I said last night. Really. Real honesty tends to come out of me when I'm in a happy stupor.

Now, I need to go catch a flight. The air sickness bag might just be my best friend. And if my mom asks, I'll tell her I've not been feeling too well since yesterday (which is not exactly a lie).

But no more of this binge drinking for a while, okay? Let my system forget what happened first :)

Comments (0)