My cousin is currently in England. I'm not sure for business or for pleasure. But, knowing him, it'll be very much a mixture of both.

However, he updated his blog with cool pictures and a little explanation about Lord Montagu of Beaulieu and The Abbey of The Kings.

I think Mac might find this interesting. The write-up is not in my cousin's own words but the pictures are his! It's cool! I would love to go there and see if my perceptiveness is still awake.

I used to be very, very sensitive to the supernatural. A visit to Stonehenge,before the government closed it to public in 1985, freaked me out so bad once because I know I saw a person in a white robe walking around, before he disappeared behind one of the rocks. I still have a picture of me holding a Coke (or was it Pepsi?) can just after I went chasing after him! I had asked my mom if she saw the person but she denied seeing him. I know we went on the summer solstice but surely there would have been more than one person dressed in a robe there. The only other people there were the tourists. Besides we went in the middle of the day!

Anyway, I'm always prone to deja vu and precognition somehow, and I'm very sensitive to bad vibes. I think I got that from my mom.

I would love to go back to England. Maybe we should get the University of Buckingham Alumni to organise a trip! Then the children like Shook, Rin, me and my sisters could tag along.

Anyway, check out my cousin's blog. It's interesting!

Comments (0)