I don't normally use words like 'bastard' or 'son of a bitch' because it's hardly ever really the parents' fault if their offspring turns out to be a jackass or a slut. Besides, most people I hate have really nice, misunderstood (by them!) parents. There is one person (only one!) I know though who is a bigger fucker than his father but that's another story.

Anyway, one indication that I am in bitch mode is that I don't hold my punches and I just let whatever I feel and think slide off my tongue and hit the open air.

On Sunday, I walked into Shook's room and said one long, frustrated sentence. "I just got pointed at and scolded by a girl whose brother I hooted at to avoid splashing his brains on my windshield because he was playing in the middle of the road and she'll probably grow up to be the slut she came from anyway!"

And I think Shook's mom might have heard me. I didn't realise she was in the wet kitchen.

But, overall, that was one excellent rant! The sentence was a piece of work, if I may say so myself!

Comments (0)