Ever since buying Azreen's birthday presents, I've been on this reckless spending spree. I know it's supposed to be therapeutic yet I don't feel any more rejuvenated than when I first started out.

My reasoning for this would be 1) I'm suffering from PMS, 2) it's that time of the year for work, 3) I've been on an emotional rollercoaster for a month now and 4) I'm feeling a major case of cabin fever and I need to leave the state.

The irony of one of those reasonings is that I hardly get to see anyone to feel the need to get away from them. I guess it's partly a depression from being cut off. The only friend I see on a regular basis now is Gette. Yet there is this fear that, as soon as I admit that, other people will suddenly want to see her as well.

Whacked reasoning, I know. But who ever said a down-in-the-dumps person is logical anyway?

The other thing I'll be now is bitchy. I'll be less tolerant, and more critical. I'll be like House, who is only fun to watch when you're not on the receiving end of a similar treatment.

On that note, have you ever noticed how so many people know so well how to dish it out but get all self-righteous when they are at the receiving end? Almost fascinating. Definitely laughable.

Anyway, I bought the original Serenity DVD as well as Night Watch. And I finished my entire Season 2 of House. Maybe I'll go get Numb3rs next.

Comments (0)