I had the sudden urge to write something creative.

I know I've been 'creative' enough with my students' reports (all 35 of them) and I've been reading their exam papers (24 for History and 35 for Business Studies) and I've been staring at my Adobe Photoshop making the yearbook. And still teaching in addition to all that. (Just realised I teach 6 hours straight in a bad day and 5 hours straight on a good day). With all that, I thought I won't be able to wring anything out of my brain anymore.

Then I came across a story I have not thought about in close to 8 years. And when I read it, I realised that I wanted to read the rest of it. Problem is, I'm the author. And unless I write it, I don't get to read it.

So it looks like I've added another morsel to my plate.

I'm going to write that story to the end. I've discussed the basic plot with Gette and I told her the points at which I'm a bit stuck.

So maybe, once all the Raya chaos and school excitement is over, I can get round to working on my story.

And in the name of research I need to ask - what do guys not might wearing on them at all times? Girls have their necklaces and pendants. What's the guys' equivalent to it? Gette suggested a ring. I'd like to see if there are any conflicting ideas to it. If not, I'll use the ring.

Comments (0)