My school just bought the Nikon D40. I've been playing with it because, I'm the only one of three people allowed to use it. And at this moment, I'm the only one who has the time and interest to make use of it.

It is a beautiful camera. It's one of those cameras that make you want to take up photography as a hobby because no matter how you point the dang thing, the picture still comes out beautiful. So when you add just a little more thought and care into what you're shooting the result is insane.

The other day, I took a shot of the school corridor and the result was creepy yet fascinating. I will try to put the photo up tomorrow once I transfer it out of my laptop.

But, heck, I love that camera. If anyone wants to know what I really, really want for my birthday/wedding gift/Christmas present this year, this camera would be it!


Listening to: All In The Style - The Stingers - The Stingers

Comments (0)