Have you seen the new Fantastic Four movie trailer yet? The Silver Surfer looks so cool! I've always been fascinated by him but I was also always distracted by Superman and Wonder Woman.

I wanted to upload some pictures of Yodie but I suddenly remembered that I need to resize them first. Maybe I'll do that later in the day.

Oh, did anyone catch the news the other night about this family of thieves and robbers? I find this very interesting. It piques my interest not because it's crime-related but because it has all the makings of a fascinating movie. It's like the Malaysian version of the Kelly gang or the James brothers. What is actually sad is that everyone is so busy writing the great Malaysian novel (as opposed to the great American novel) or making the great Malaysian sopa opera that they don't notice bits of news like this. Don't even mention D.Y. to me because I still believe he is a racist and that his movies are not worth any acclaim. He's like the Ed Woods of Malaysia...only worst. I can't even begin to tell how much I dislike him.

There was a list of movies I wanted to write here that I am so looking forward to this year. There's the Transformers movie, Shrek 3, The Dark Knight and a few more. I'll put up links when I find the links again.

It's late and parents are home. This means breakfast in the morning. So I'm off to bed.

Oh, Shook was grumpy because he's sick. The poor baby!

Comments (2)

On Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:42:00 am , Anonymous said...

how's shook and his man flu? *rotfl*

 
On Monday, January 15, 2007 6:30:00 pm , Raven said...

He's all right now. Well enough that he's started teasing me again. Haha! Guys and their flu...you know how they are ;)