Other than being on an emotional rollercoaster this week, I've been driven nuts by the internet. I can access the webpages but some of them come out all weird. And I don't think they're even considered heavy graphics page. Pages like the blogger sign-in page and the scrape torrent page.

Oh, anyway. I went to my ex-boss's other house last night. It's the same house my co-ordinator is living in. He's either renting it from her or just living there, I'm not sure. However, he just got back from Australia and the one thing I like about going there for anything is that I get lots of alcohol. Haha! He brings back the liqueur I like and he had new stock of Absolute vodka and brandy (can't remember which brand. Could be Jack Daniels). So I never got the same drink twice last night. As soon as I got there, I was handed a lychee mix drink. As soon as I was done, which wasn't too long later, I got a pina colada. Then it was a margarita. Then I got a brandy coke mix. At this point, we were laughing and joking around. Occasionally, we talked about the students and our first three days back at work. Most of the time, we just picked on each other. Suffice to say that when I drove home at midnight, I was more tipsy that my two colleagues. I had to send them home so I was driving very carefully.

I fell asleep as soon as I got home because I had to wake up at 6 today to send my parents to the airport. Yeah, they go up and down planes the way some people use the bus! After that, I came back to sleep again.

Somewhere in there, I dreamt that Shook was angry with me. I have no idea why. So when I called him and he sounded pissy, guess who got too scared to push? Also, I don't know why he's pissy. I suppose I should know since I am supposed to be psychic and all.

Oh, do you know that there is a stall at Majang Jaya that sells doughnuts made out of char koi dough? It's pretty good because it's covered in castor sugar and powdered milk mix. Well, either it was really very good or I was hungrier than I thought when my sisters bought it for me. I think I'll consider getting more before going to see Shook later. Might as well face him rather than sit here and worry about it!

Anyway, I had a good end to an extremely tiring week. I've paid my sleep debt. And I still have no car!! I can borrow my sister's but it's not my car!! Sun, shine brighter and longer, please!

Comments (3)

On Sunday, January 07, 2007 2:53:00 am , Anonymous said...

heh heh heh... jack daniels is a whisky dear :-p

mmmmmmmmm... doughnut... *homer*

 
On Sunday, January 07, 2007 10:13:00 pm , Raven said...

Haha!

The drinks must have addled my brains more than I thought. I also noticed that I typed Majang instead of Matang. Talk about difference ;)

I'll get you those doughnuts when you get here the end of this year. Still coming, right?

 
On Monday, January 08, 2007 9:54:00 pm , Anonymous said...

if the news about the flights are true... i can be there once a month!! it's cheaper than going to newcastle on a train! (unless you book in advance of course... the train i mean)

what's the exact date... so i can start planning in advance! (like that would happen!) but of course i'll be there. do you need a dj? ;-)