I'm at work and supposed to be marking my students' assignments. Instead, what am I doing?

Blogging!

I feel so guilty. But you know what they say about guilt....Guilty pleasures and all those lovely things. Haha!

Actually, I just realised that I am allowed to hook up to the wireless network. So I hooked up and went nuts!

I shall now upload the one picture I've been talking about uploading. Then, if I have time, I'll change my template.

For now, heeeeere's Yodie!!!



Narrator's voice: Wearing her dream collar, Yodie is a lady who loves the glamourous life and hopes to get her very own sleeping pad soon. Yet, she doesn't begrudge the fact that she has to sleep with her 'man', her god! She is grateful to her servants and occasionally, presents them with her favourite hunt. The cost of the odd lizard or two doesn't worry her. She knows giving is better than receiving. Yodies loves the outdoors; wet or dry. She enjoys the fact that she has a personalised menu in her home. Once in a while, she will deign to be nice to the odd stranger or so. But she guards her own well and will not think twice to hiss at those with less than honourable intentions.

Comments (2)

On Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:13:00 am , Anonymous said...

love you new template!!! i might just copy it ;)

yodie looks like a princess ;)

 
On Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:38:00 am , Raven said...

You can get the template from http://www.pannasmontata-templates.net/

And in her house, Yodie is the queen...not just the princess :D