Last night, Rin, Gette, Dulcy and I got together at Rin's house to burn things.

Since I seemed to have lost the letters I got from the guy who I once hoped would be my boyfriend and he showed me how very much he didn't want that in the worst possible way, or maybe we were together but I was never really sure, I decided to burn some other letters and a horrible looking maroon shirt given to Shook by his ex.

She was one very stupid ex. I mean, really. Dumb blonde would be a compliment to her. She's dumber than the average dumb blonde. She used the guys she was with to get to other guys. So I'm happy nothing good is happening to her right now. Then again, whatever is happening to her, I don't know for sure. I've just got hearsay to go on. But then, nobody escapes karma. You really got to face facts about yourself when your life becomes crap after you've done crappy things to other people.

Anyway, the shirt she gave Shook and which I burnt last night? It was such fun to first rip it and then burn it. The smoke became red! Not to mention the shirt still looked brand new. Goes to show she never knew him at all. So she probably failed to realise, maybe until now, how much she hurt him with her inconsiderate, childish ways.

Well, I'm glad she dumped him. I may have had to work my way through the emotional crap she left him but I did it and survived. While she is still stuck in emotional, crappy hell.

Don't mind me while I laugh maniacally in glee.

Comments (0)