There are certain things a person can only do when they have lots of days free with no obligations to anyone or anything.

One of those things is being able to go watch movies. Lots of movies.

Nuril and I went to watch Bee Movie on Tuesday afternoon. Then I went to watch Beowulf on Tuesday night with Rin, Ivan, Shah, Nick and Dulcy. Yesterday, Nuril and I went to watch Stardust. We had planned to watch Beowulf today but since I already went on Tuesday, we decided to take today off.

I'm going to Bintulu and Miri this weekend so Nuril and I will start our insanity again next week until Friday. We're hopping onto a plane to KL either on Friday or Saturday.

Next week, it's going to be Mr Magorium's Magic Emporium or something like that and Hitman and Enchanted. In December, it's going to be Alvin and the Chipmunks and Golden Compass.

Yes, we have our movies insanity mapped out until next month. And as soon as I'm not flying anywhere, I'm going back to school to do some work.

Listening to: From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie

Comments (0)