For the past few months, I have had a lot of problems having dinner at the Club. Well, most of us know which Club I am talking about. But if you're not sure, feel free to come ask me.

Anyway, to make a long story short, tonight I figured out a way to eat there and still keep my food inside me. I have to specially request that the food be free of garlic and have less oil in it. So far, one hour later, my dinner is still my own. So I have triumphed in this sense.

The other thing I discovered while there was that someone in the Club found my blog entry about the fire and printed it as part of a book they've put together about the fire that burnt the place down. It took me by surprise because I was reading Kenny Sia's entries in there. I figured it's him so, of course, someone would add his entries in there. Then I turned the page and there was my entry. So, for the first time, my mom read one of my blog entries. I find this rather amusing.

Overall, today was a relatively good day, considering that I never see weekends as a good thing. I miss Shook too much on weekends. I have too much time to think and I usually end up thinking about him.

Comments (0)