Our favourite vodka provider launched its mango version in February and it reached Singapore to be launched in July.

All I need now is to wait until it gets to Sarawak somehow. As much as I do want to drink it, I believe in moderation nowadays. So I'm quite, quite happy to have Shook and Will finish the bottle (with maybe some help from me) and then I can skidaddle home and add that lovely mango decorated contoured bottle to my ever-growing collection.

After all, most of the Absolut bottles I do have in my room are empty and courtesy of various parties. Some of them I hardly had more than a sip of.

Most of the bottles I have I took because they were pretty. This is the only one I want because of the flavour.

I've already advertised the existence of this flavour to Rin and Gette and I think Rin is also running around asking other people to buy her a bottle.

I can wait until November to drink it. But at this point, even a sip would do.

Photo courtesy of the Web

Comments (0)