First, I would like to say that anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

But, I am getting tired of people making such a big thing out of something we can do very little about.

For one, there was the price hike of petrol. We all know that we had it very good because our fuel was subsidised by the government. Now, just because the government, unlike some narrow-minded parties, need to think of the big picture and take away some of that subsidy, people start to say the Opposition might have a point and deserve their support.

Me? I'd rather go with the Devil I know than the Devil that might be more evil lurking outside my door with supposed good intentions.

Price hikes are a global phenomenon. I could say that any idiot can see that but I have seen some idiots blame it on the government. I suppose if you had an overinflated idea of the power the government has on the world market, then maybe you could be right.

But I just want to show this photo I found online. It is courtesy of mandj98 from his flickr site.
Now, if you can see the prices listed, remember it is in US Dollars. Compare that to what we have to pay, I saw we should be grateful. In fact, instead of bitching so much about it, we could try and do something constructive, like stay at home, spend time with the family or play with your dog or cat.

Politics is dirty and the players will do anything they can to confuse or deceive us. Let's try to be a bit smarter, people. Before you start throwing shit around like they do, let's just stop and think and evaluate both sides of the coin. And if you cannot decide for sure, then sit down, shut up and play some games or something.

Comments (0)