You know you're famous and frighteningly so when someone starts a blog just so they can write malicious untruths about you.

I'm not even going to write the link here because I don't want to risk the guy being IT literate and able to track where it came from. I just want to see what can be done to his blog at this moment. If you happen to be curious, email me and I'll send you the link.

As for me, I find it laughable. But if I do meet the guy, I will not grief to see him suffer. Come to think of it, I do want to meet him...just so I know which guy to point out to the police and the lawyers.

In case you're wondering, it's about my dad. And I take this very, very personally. So...we'll see. And yes, I can be cold and vicious. I just need to tell the right people...

Didn't someone in Malaysia get sued recently for writing some things about the government?

Comments (0)