While taking a leisurely stroll around the Internet after work, I came across a few interesting links.

One of them was about a teenage slug club. When you're dealing with teenagers as regularly as I do, you might tend to find this idea amusing, fitting or scary or all at the same time. My father has often mentioned of how road bullies or just juvenile delinquents, in general, should be allowed to slug it out until they collapse to die just to keep the 'bad' populace down.

The other interesting thing I found was this site that tells of Vampire Wine. Having been a huge fan of vampires since primary school, I found the idea rather awesome. Not only do we like them, now we can pretend to be like them! Speaking of vampires, if you're a fan, here's a book list of vampire books you can start looking into. I'm not sure I'm willing to go through the entire collection just yet at this point in my life.

Did you know that Paris and Nicky Hilton want to make a cartoon version of themselves? I'm not sure how I feel about this but don't you think our TV shows are 'polluted' enough? Okay, so maybe I don't have much respect for them but they do make me feel very glad I'm not a spoilt rich brat. Won't want to end up as stupid and aimless as they are.

I don't know about you but my desk is a real mess. I call it an organised mess but Shook would never agree. Well, I make myself feel good about it by saying that a cluttered desk shows a creative mind. Some writers agree and some don't. Want to see what bestselling writers' desks look like? Personally I like this and this.

Finally, have you ever wanted to write a lipogram? I found one titled Gadsby. Without the letter 'e'. Sheesh! I can't imagine doing this because I really don't think I have the time and I can't say I'm inspired enough to even begin.

Comments (0)