I watched MirrorMask on Sunday. It was a good movie. Better than I expected really.

I would normally not be interested in the movie itself. But my sister has been going on and on about Neil Gaiman and I know that Nick is to be blamed for this.

So I watched MirrorMask out of curiosity and found it to be a delightfully artsy movie.

I also finished reading Creepers within one day. (A bad record even for me but it only took one day because I ket getting interrupted all day!) Anyway, I've always loved David Morrell's books and I know they get better when they're turned into movies with the correct cast and director. But do go read Creepers. David Morrell is so good with imagery that you feel as if you're in the old hotel with the creepers.

And I found this website linked to the book. It looks incredible but I have no time to explore it now. I have made arrangements to go watch Gubra with Mac so I'm on the way out now to go get Shook.

Comments (0)