My Norwegian cousins will be in Kuching at the end of this month! Yay!

One of them, Mari, was here a few years back and Mac met her. This time round, I think I'll take her out to dinner with Shook and Jerome. After all, Jerome is closer in relation to them than I am and it's time he got to meet all his cousins as well.

I'm excited!!

Also, I have been in a superbly good mood despite it being 2 months to the end of the semester and I have exams coming down on me starting next week. Not to mention my report writing and my Toastmasters and alumni and dancing. But nothing will get me down (so far!) unless you make me deal with rude, self-centred, dumbass morons, who choose to see only one side of the story and still think they know all! Then I'll get pissed.....but not for long. Haha!

See? I've had my PMS and now going through the M bit of it and I still don't chew people's head off. I guess it's a matter of how you want to control your life.

Anyway, good days are coming and I am looking forward to them!

Yay!!

Comments (0)