With Jerome's help, I not only finally have internet connection up again, I also have Neverwinter Nights 2 working on my pc!!

My pc finally is able to do what it was designed to do! Seriously, I did buy all the parts just so that I could play NWN 2 and Splinter Cell.

I am now satisfied. And after I get episode 21 of Supernatural tonight, I'll be even better!


Oh, Wil suggested I organise a gathering to say farewell to Shook before he leaves this coming weekend. Anyone have any ideas for a good place to go?

Comments (3)

On Monday, May 14, 2007 8:39:00 am , Anonymous said...

Momoyama,Hartz,The Bridge,Secret recipe, WestWood,Thymes,Pizza Hut,KFC,McD,Peach Garden,Richmond's place. These are the only places i can think of at the top of my head. Hope it helps.

 
On Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:49:00 pm , Anonymous said...

Where does Shook wanna go?

 
On Wednesday, May 16, 2007 8:49:00 am , Raven said...

Gette, Shook doesn't know where he wants to go. I've even suggested the Hilton Steakhouse and he's reluctant.