I'm happy yet pissed at the same time. How is this possible?

I'm gloriously happy, happy, joy, joy because Shook isn't leaving just yet. Apparently, his classes commence only on the 5th June. So, I get two extra weeks with him! And my mom just told me that my parents will be going to Bintulu on the 30th, so I'm the only one so far allowed to go. Ah! The privileges I get because of Shook. So, even though he goes, I can still get to see him less than a month later. I also have a sneaky feeling my parents are curious about where he will be studying. Not to mention my father's own fascination with flying.

I'm pissed because work is piling up on me. This week alone I have exam papers to set and mark and reports to write meaning I'm bringing work home meaning I'm working almost 24 hours a day. I also have two huge reports to write for my Toastmasters for the AGM next Tuesday. I have a possible meeting with my ex-boss on Friday and voice lessons tonight. It doesn't sound like much but believe me, it's a pile-up!

And, to top it all, my mother insists I go with them to Pontianak next weekend because she wants me to look for wedding stuff. Problem is, flight is on Friday at 10 a.m. and I don't get out of school until 12.00. And that Friday there's a huge Assembly in school in which I'm the only person in charge of the sound and stage crew.

oh joy...

Comments (0)