Either the noise from the temple is doing me more good than I give it credit for or I've been tired enough to hit my dream-state faster than ever before.

I got another dream last ngiht. Only this time I wasn't singing but I was hanging out with a boy band. I think they called themselves New Kids On The Block. But, before you shit yourself laughing your eyes out, it wasn't the Knight brothers or the Wahlberg or those other two. It was some other guys. Much cuter, better built and better singers. And I think, in the true typical teenage style, I liked one of them and he liked me. But we never said anything. Either we were working together or we just didn't think there was any point in pursuing a relationship.

Anyway, their real manager was a Morgan Freedman lookalike with a similar disposition. At one point, he tried to get me to do something and it just clicked with me that I didn't want to do it anymore. He gave me a choice: do it or walk away. I chose to walk away. And I said it out loud in front of one of the guys. He was coming after me to change my mind when I woke up.

At this rate, I am so going singing tonight. Maybe it'll purge all this singing dreams out of my head.

Comments (0)