I just finished watching House season 3 and currently trying to get Season 4 episode 1. So while waiting for that and the new Bionic Woman season 1, I decided to watch the Criminal Minds season 1 that I bought.

And I also just realised, much to my glee, that I finished downloading the entire collection of Buffy and Angel comics as well as Heroes Season 2 episode 1.

I love it when my weekend is productive and going the way I want it.

As much as I regret not being able to see Shook this weekend, I guess I'm pretty content with how it's gone.

Now, I need to mark exam papers and prepare test papers. Who says teachers have weekends and holidays? The only one I have is the one at the end of the year. But this year, I'll be working even during the school holidays until the last three weeks of December. I hope I can take a week or two off before that to go to China. I'm hoping I could discuss with my boss for a few days off before the wedding and after.

Then there's my Toastmasters and my Alumni. Both demanding exco meetings and both giving me a headache. Oh well, half a year more and I'll be free. I just need to go a damn good job before my term is up. *sigh*

No, I'm not depressed. I'm just tired, thinking ahead of all the things I need to do before I can finally take a break.

Comments (0)