I'm just tired and cranky. There! How's that for an opening statement?

I can keep my temper in check at work but, at home, it's harder. My mom doesn't seem to understand how busy work is. Maybe she really does believe I work like other teachers - sit there and do nothing. Trying to explain to her is as pointless as trying to tell my younger sister to be more matured and responsible.

I'm also still on my medication, which adds to the tiredness and crankiness. I would love to go to bed by 9 and wake up at 9 the next day. But I can't. The temple behind my house is making a whole lot of noise because they're scared of ghosts. But they will act all gangster-like and threaten people with their souped up, modified-to-the-max cars. So much for macho! Then when my sister comes home, she slams doors and pounds up the stairs.

Then, by 6, I have to wake up while everyone is still asleep. I'm just going to have to wait for the weekend. But with my parents going away, guess who is left with all the responsibilities again? Because of that too, I can't go to Miri to visit Shook for his birthday.

Then, there's my sister who seems to think she is the centre of the universe. Her friends are smarter, better and think of her always. Yeah, right. Let's see your friends try to pay and maintain you with the lifestyle you lead. See if they care about you when you don't have a car or money to spend.

I'm just very tired. I need more sleep. Unlike some people I know, I don't get a 4 hour break in the middle of the day so that I can go visit my boyfriend's house whch is much, much further away than my youngest sister's tuition place but will complain about having to help pick up youngest sister anyway.

Am I pissy? Yes. Can you blame me?

Comments (0)