It's late and I'm not as sleepy as I thought I was. But then again, I took a short nap in front of the TV a few hours ago.

I was on IM with Shook but he seemed to have disappeared while I was away getting something to drink. I'll wait I guess.

I also bought three DVD boxed sets. House season 3 and Criminal Minds Seasons 1 & 2. I love both shows. Now I'm downloading Heroes Season 2 and Prison Break Season 3. All I need is Supernatural to start again to make my life content.

I went for singing lesson on Thursday. Misato got Henrick and me to do All I Ask of You. We hit the pitch we were supposed to, which for me was an achievement. If you've ever listened to the song, you'll understand. Think Sarah Brightman. It was a bit difficult but I found that enjoying the singing was key to getting the pitch. Then I had to get the tune correct. But it was absolute fun.

I really wish I was heading out to Miri tomorrow. I miss Shook. Really need that hug, a cuddle and some human touch.

*sigh*

The song's not helping.

Listening to: Aku Bukan Untukmu - Rosa

ETA: The temple got all quiet very suddenly. I wonder if the police I called finally got there. The Superintendent told me to call him again if they got noisy again. I have more patience than my sister. She was home early only today and complained straight to my dad in india! I've had to tolerate the noise for almost a month since my room faces the temple itself!

Comments (0)