I was just about to cheer the fact that the temple right behind my house finally decided to quieten down and let me sleep or, at least, have some peace when they started banging the drums again!

Aaaarrghh! I am never usually made cranky by any pills popped or by any type of cold or cough or chest pains but this time I am. And I think one of the major reasons is that stupid drumming I have to hear every single night. They will thump-thump-thump and then at the crescendo of the drumming, they'll all yell. It's frustrating, annoying and just downright rude. And the guys who patronise this temple are known to be gangsters. Who apparently fear ghosts.

Let me sleep, damn it!!

I'm sleepy all day. I even steal a nap or two during the work hours, which is something I never thought I'd do since it just seems so unethical. I snapped at Shook, very irrationally, I might add. I pout and pull a tantrum like a spoilt brat. And I cannot stop coughing, which in turn hurts my chest. I might go back to the doctor tomorrow to have it checked again since I finished my meds today.

The only good thing that's happened so far is that my wedding planner has taken over the overseeing of the wedding. I'm not free yet but I'm out of that damn woods. Those woods that are my wedding in name only yet not mine in reality. The next time there's a wedding involving my house, I'm hoping to be out of the country until the extreme last minute.

The other good thing is that the room which is mine and Shook's temporariy until our house is built is looking better than the one in our house which is being built. It has a nice corner shower stall with very Sims-like doors. It even has a medicine cabinet behind the mirror. I didn't think Malaysians even knew what that is! But it's all looking very pretty. The only thing is I'm almost laughing thinking if Shook will ever get to use it! He's only going to fly in on Friday to get married on Saturday, sit through two receptions then fly back on Sunday evening. Ah, so sad! A lesser person will cry in despair. Me? I may be pathetic but even I can see the joke in that. Only good thing I see from that is that I get to spend more time with my two very good friends who are flying in especially for this wedding.

Ah! They've stopped thumping. Oh, the blessed silence! Maybe now I can go to bed. And have a nice dream. Hopefully one where Angel does not try to make me laugh at Gunn and Wesley's jokes. Make me fell like Illyria, why don't you, Angel?

Or maybe I should stop working on my fanfiction for awhile. But then why don't I dream of the Winchester brothers?!

Angel is better at brooding than Dean, that's why! Haha!


Listening to: All I Ever Wanted (With Queen's Reprise) - Amick Byram/Linda Dee Shayne - Prince of Egypt

Comments (0)