I'm having mixed feelings about this weekend.

On one hand, we will be going to see Wilfred at his kampung. He wants to show off his new aquarium and new fishing spot to Shook.

It was a weird coincidence on Wednesday night. After taking Shook from the airport, we went to his place to put his stuff down. Then, before dinner, we went to Greek's. While there, I asked him if we could go see Wil this weekend and he said okay. So I messaged Wil and when I got no reply, I messaged Tremas. She called me to say Wil was at Greek's. After much talk, I called him on his new number. He called me back to say he was at Pizza Hut and asked us to join him, Simon, Michelle, Dylan and his wife. I think her named was Henrietta/Marietta? It could have been something else entirely for all I know too.

So it was a funny coincidence that Wil was in the area the same time I decided to message him. Also, the guys were not supposed to go up to the kampung this weekend but since Shook is only here then, they changed their programme from next weekend to this weekend. Dylan suggested Rayu but it's just too much hassle. Besides, Rayu is not Wil's kampung where we generally do as we please anyway.

And after that we went to a drinking place where Wil decided to buy drinks for everyone. He even bought dinner for everyone. I finally got my bottle of Absolut Kurant. Wil promised that next time, we'll do Absolut Citron and the other flavours just so I could get the bottles. See why I love Wil? Hee! Hee!

And all the stories of times gone by when he and Shook were hanging out with Leon and Mac a lot came out. Simon thought it was very apt that the first time I met Wil was at Eagle's Nest where Shook invited me to for a drink. I remember Wil was all happy then and started egging Shook on about inviting a girl over. Very supportive that guy but very funny too. He's also very generous when he has money. He makes it easy for people like me to be nice to because I know the favour will be returned.

We're supposed to go to Miri at the end of the month. I told him I was going and we told him about how good Miri is now. He immediately wants to go too and he managed to get Simon to agree as well. Very weird but in a funny way.

The only thing I don't like about this weekend is that Shook leaves not at 4 p.m. on Sunday as usual but most likely at 4 a.m. A few of them have decided to drive back to Bintulu because they want their cars there and then drive back here for Raya.

I'm worried, despite the fact that I know he'll be careful. I guess I won't stop worrying until he calls me from Bintulu.

On the plus side, we got his PSP repaired and I saw the PSP Slim & Lite. Shook promised to buy me one next year. I'm hoping the other colours get here by then.

ETA: Oh, while we were walking around Sarawak Plaza, Will suddenly said he felt naked. When I asked him why, he said because everyone with him was part of a couple, walking with a significant other and he was alone without Tremas. He was joking and didn't actually sound like he minded it one bit. But it occured to me then that anyone with less self-confidence, and esteem, might actually believe it enough to be desperate to take anything that comes along.

Comments (0)