Because it's Christmas, what better pictures to post than those of Christmas trees and ornaments?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com       Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com       Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Merry Christmas, everyone!

May today be a joyous day for everyone, regardless of race and religion!

Today, we should all be grateful for what we have and to treasure the ones we love. Sometimes, we forget what we do have because we're get too caught up in what we want or would like to have. Maybe I'm being carried away by the sappy Christmas movies showing right now, but today is a day to be nice and kind to everyone.

To the people I know, I love you all and I try to spend everyday treasuring who you are and what you do for me. To the people I don't know, may we meet one day and be the good friends that we are meant to be.

Comments (0)