I've not being updating, not due to laziness or being busy, but due to the fact that my desktop pc is being reformatted and totally cleaned out. I figured it was due for its annual reformatting and decided that I wanted to have everything I had in it burnt onto DVD-Rs so that I can add more stuff into the pc.

Other than that, I've been watching movies. Just went to the Malay movie 'Rock' yesterday with Shook, Mac, Rin, Sheldon and Shah. I will also be going to watch King Kong tonight with aholw lot of people,

I counted that I've been to at least one movie a week this entire one and a half months school holiday.
I have nothing much to say, really. The holiday feel finally caught up with me and I've been lazy and sluggish. Been sleeping very late and waking up only in time for lunch. Last night, I couldn't sleep at all and I almost threw up my lunch.

However, in about 2 weeks time, it's back to work for me. Yay! I'm excited! I love working. I love decorating a classroom. I enjoy preparing the first weeks of classes. Over the holiday, I've been working on printing out a wall world map.

Hey, working beats sitting at home all day doing nothing. Doing nothign does weird things to some people. Me, I get more critical and edgy. Then again, I only have high expectations of myself and the people I care for. Others can go hang for all I care.

I'm also watching Angel from Season 1 to Season 5 again! See what doing nothing does to me? So now I either sound depressed like Angel or flighty like Cordelia. I'm trying to come up with an evaluation of Angel but we'll see how that goes.

Comments (0)