I found something about Chocky!! See the writing?

And now I remember Star Fleet! So red...

Oh, and do read this. It does mention what happens when you play your twanger in public.

And is this what Rin was talking about? The space guy who looks like Jesus but with really, really long Jem-like-but-straighter-hair?

And I found Sapphire and Steel! We were almost right in our recollection of the show. But what an unusual place to find the information! But there is another site here.

I was going through this website on 80's shows when I came across The Gangster Chronicles. Please tell me we never had it here or I'll be upset for being too young to be interested. And it would be rather funny knowing that Joe Penny played Benjamin Siegel who was Jewish while he himself was born in England to an American father and an Italian mother. And it's so weird that Ben is on IMDB.

This whole thing and the dinner conversation tonight was just too good at bringing back memories. Kinda weird what we remember when we start talking about it. Would have been more fun if Boy Scout was there, huh? He's help fill in all the gaps, I believe.

Comments (0)