I would like to publicly thank Jerome for putting together my bash last night. That was the first time I actually ate at a Pizza Junction establishment despite having contributed to its success since the day it opened its first establishment at Jalan Kulas.

Thank you also to Jerome, Nick and Ben for the presents although Ben's little marriage figurines were like a huge neon sign telling Shook and me to get our butts into gear and get married already!! Haha!

Ben, if you're reading this, one event at a time, dear, one event at a time. But I was serious about the open invitation to you and Yi Fang to my Toastmasters Club. Looks like I might be stuck there for a while since I got promoted. Yi Fang, I enjoy having you around because you really light up the event with your silent smiles and quiet shakes of your head and the way you enjoy how we make fools of ourselves in public. You're great for Ben and I can see that. You two take care, okay?

And Nick, almost cheesy how you give me a Honda key chain just because I drive a Honda! Very funny, dude! But I'll use it.

Jerome, until this moment in time and after 2 dreams, I still have no idea what exactly your gift did in a previous life and I still am not sure what to do with it. Despite all the demonstrations of what it could be used for, I'm not sure they were applicable to me! :) But it's unique and I love it.

Azreen and Mac, thank you for being there. Your presence were fun, as always, and entertaining. Yes, Chili Mac? I know lah. You prefer Adonis Mac. Haha! Yes, it's going to haunt you for a while yet.

Gette, you'll never know how I feel that you showed up despite being so sick. I am eternally grateful. You're going into my books as a great friend. I hope you feel better soon.

Shook, you try my patience sometime and I know I try yours. But I am still in love with you and I love you a lot. Thank you.

And oh, I got purple Post-Its last night! So cute! So Rube! Haha!

Comments (0)