I went Chinese New Year visiting on the first and second day. On the first day, I only got as far as Arthur, Ben and Rozanna's houses. Yesterday, I went to my Toastmasters friends' houses. In the evening, Azreen and I went to Henrick's place at Kesuma Resorts. Oy! That place is so beautiful that I could hardly believe my school is going to move there!

Anyway, other than to wish everyone I know a Happy Chinese New Year, I also want to announce to the world:


Congratulations to Art and Cecelia on their recent marriage!!!!!


I wanted to make a little e-card thing to post here but I got distracted by too many going-ons. But I'll probably get round to it eventually and I'll email it to Art.

Also, I met Alex at the Hilton today. That guitarist Alex who went to KL to find himself or something like that. Macmillan's Alex. Anyway, he suddenly said that he had heard that I was married. That was funny. So I told him Art got married, not me. But he was shocked to hear Art was married. So I had a rather good laugh.

Comments (0)