It is funny what strikes you when you least expect it.

Despite spending a whole weekend with Shook, I miss him now that we're back in our own homes.

Throughout my college/university years, I was never happy with who I am or what I am. But, instead of choosing to wallow in it, I've chosen to overcome it. I may not still like how I am or what I am, but I am going to keep trying to be someone who can look at herself in the mirror every day and know that she's trying her best.

Nobody's perfect. If we are, we won't be on this Earth. But this still does not stop us from having high expectations of others. The only problem here is that when we do expect a lot from others and they do not come through, who else can we blame when we're disappointed?

I trust people easily. Especially those people I know. Then when they pretend with me and I believe them, I get hurt when it turns out they were pulling a prank on me. But if I did the same to them, I will be faced with sour looks and snide comments. So how do I win in such a situation?

We know what the problem is. We know the solution. Yet why do we still not make the move to make the problem go away by implementing the solution? Are we all suckers for torture or does misery give us more reason to be heard or to be the centre of attention?

I believe in karma and I don't disbelieve the Rule of Three. Wonder what the world would be like if more people did the same?

When we say something, we may not realise how contradictory we sound. Why do we get angry at people who do notice and try to help us not make a fool of ourselves?

Don't you sometime get tired of being right all the time or being stubborn all the time or just being the centre of attention all the time? I would. Takes too much work to keep up appearances. We should enjoy life more and be ourselves.

True friends will not want to see who we want to be. They would be happy to see us as we truly are.

If you're a friend only to those who keep you entertained, who can you go to when you're in trouble?

Having a boyfriend / girlfriend usually means being ready to be married. If there's any other reason, who are you trying to kid?

Why do we sometimes declare ourselves unreliable just to avoid responsibility?

If you're ever truly depressed, try doing something good for someone else. The satisfaction in knowing you've helped someone often makes you feel that life is worth living anyway.

Dogs may be Man's best friend but cats will let you know you're making a fool of yourself.

The way we act gives people an idea of how we don't mind being treated. Yet, we get angry when people get the wrong idea. Why, I wonder?

Some people really can't handle the truth. It's easier to be deluded.

Friday is the Twelfth Night. It's the twelfth day of Christmas.

I want to die in my sleep on my birthday. But before that, I'd like to be married to Shook and be mother of his children.

Watching medical shows make me worry about how I will be when I'm old, considering the fact that I used to drink a lot of alcohol and now inhale secondary smoke. I'm not a big fan of pain.

Society tires me with all its pretenses and hypocrisy. Yet, as long as 'no man is an island', I find it necessary to conform to society's rules.

I may not like my parents sometimes. But they're the only ones I'll ever have. The least I could do is assure them I'll survive when they are no longer around to protect me.

Love is a double-edged sword.

Movies and fiction novels are escape mechanisms. We should not believe everything we see and read.

Perfect relationships can only be found in fairy tales. In real life, we have to work at it constantly.

Why did I do this? It seemed like a good idea at the time. Feel free to love me or hate me. You have a right to your own opinions, just as I do.

Comments (0)