Remember that I once mentioned wanting to steal some links from Shook's computer?

Well, I got one and today I saw a very interesting link on the website it led to. Go check it out. I like what I saw even if I could not understand a word that was written. I think it's Cyrillic?

On the homefront, I believe now more than ever that some people just should not even consider getting a mate or even entertain the idea of procreating because I'd really hate to see the stupid disease spread. And I mean that literally, too. And what's with the juvenile need for sympathy and pity? And jeez, grow up and smell the reality already!! I personally take a while to trust people either for the first time or after they've done me wrong. So I really can't see how mature it could possibly be to consider a guy your future husband after knowing him for only a few months!! Get your head out of the fairy tales and romance books and join the real world, dumbass!!

And on hindsight, I'd rather be fat and happy than thin and suicidal. So there! Hah!

Bugger this!

Comments (0)