Shook and I were watching the repeat of TV3's Sure Heboh concert held in Selangor.

Only tonight did I notice a few things. One was that Amy Search is short, Ella (our Queen of Rock) is still damn hot especially dressed the way she was in the show, Hans Isaac has nice hair suddenly and he sings (kinda!) and despite our doubts about Anuar Zain's preferences, he still has some nice songs. Tiara Jacquelina was there only to promote herself (again!) and her musical. But she did introduce someone impressive : Stephen Rahman-Hughes. Someone should write in to IMDB and tell them that he's in Puteri Gunung Ledang the Musical. But he's cute. At least better looking than M. Nasir. And he's been on Andrew Lloyd Webber's Bombay Dreams. So heck yeah!

Then Raihan came on. And oh how I so don't like them! I used to love them. I thought they were doing something really great. And the songs are educational, spiritual and very nice. Then I met them in person and oh....the disappointment! They were snobbish, very unlike everything they preached and generally very uppity. I don't like uppity. I have never condoned uppity despite my own social standing. If I'm ever uppity, it's because I either really dislike you or I think you deserve to be taught a lesson in manners. They were uppity so I gave up.

Like I told Shook, Normadiah and Jins Shamsuddin were nicer people and goodness knows they are the real royalty in our music and movie industry. But I did have the biggest thing for Rahim Maarof only because he impressed me by signing his name in Jawi (Arabic).

See? How easy it is to impress me. I don't need money or a big house or a big car. I am impressed by people who are honest with themselves and with me. If I was after money, I'd be with someone else right now.

Although I have the funny feeling that if Shook reads this, he'll say two words: "Washing machine". Haha! Private joke. I'm not going to apologise. Lots of people are airing the fact they have a private joke. I don't ask them to explain so they shouldn't ask me to either. And they shouldn't ask unless they're prepared to tell.

Hey, I said I was easy to impress. I didn't say I'm easy to be contradictory with.

Comments (0)