When I first met Mac and Jerome, this was one of the few things they first got me into - name generators.

The site they sent me to was Metal Gear Solid Name Generator. Depending on which name I used, I had a choice of Ferocious Porcupine, Informer Asp, Giant Camel and Bayonet Nightingale! That's the good thing about having so many names to pick from.

I rather like the Ferocious Porcupine (kinda reminds me of Yodie who hates me right now because I didn't buy her chicken for 2 days!) and Informer Asp (because I like snakes a lot) but Giant Camel and Bayonet Nightingale?! I know I'm big-sized but Ginat Camel?! Are we back to that 2 rump thing again? And what on this good green earth is a Bayonet Nightingale? I thought they were friendly little things. Not Bayonet-ty.

But I can never beat Shook's Archer Owl and I really am glad I don't have Art's Crossbow Brine-Shrimp. Haha!

Just for fun...go try it out here. And out of curiosity, let me know what you got.

Comments (0)