As I said earlier, I tend to dream or, at least, I tend to remember my dreams these days.

Last night's dream was a little bizarre. I was actually in a warehouse with some people I did not know. One of them was a serial killer. I remember we had to do something. We actually walked by a wall with holes at various height in it. One of the guys I was with peeked through one hole and declared he could watch the movie that was going on through the hole. Then someone else said that holes were the fifty cents seat in the house.

I only remember very little from this dream. It was like being caught in the 13 Ghosts house but with a few killers instead of ghosts. Then again, I think I was a murderer too.

Anyway, one of the killers said he will catch his prey and then become them to catch whoever is catching them. I asked him what would he do if the prey or predator was him. His reply was rather cool. He said then he hoped the other guy was good because he would just go after him and see who gets who first.

Then I woke up because my alarm went off.

Comments (0)