I trusted. My husband trusted.

Bitch snake screwed with the wrong people.

I'm not going to bother just yet but an animal deserves being clinically treated. So I will. I want to know what goes on in this animal's brain.

Why animal? Because nothing human would behave this way.

So I'll treat her like the animal she is. To be studied and prodded. If she gets humiliated and ridiculed, no skin off my nose. We trusted. You bit back. Now, we hammer you to bits.

You hurt those I love and I will treat you as you deserve. I curse you everyday that you will be repaid in kind for all that you've done.

And may you rot in that bloody Academy, never to leave because you are too incompetent and inefficient to do the work you're paid to do. And when my husband leaves, all his notes go with him, bitch!

ETA: Honestly, I just sound angry. I don't feel angry or even look angry. I guess I'm being a bit calculating and cold. My curse and my words were well thought off. Nothing impulsive at all.

Comments (0)