I need more books to read! I just finished Lorenzo Carcaterra's Chasers and am about to start on Dean Koontz's Frankenstein book 2. I still have Eric Haney's Inside the Delta Force but it's not actually light reading.

I had also planned to type out all my own stories so there would be less risk of losing them. Right now, they're in hard copy, handwritten. But when I look at the piles of notebooks I wrote them in, I just felt too lazy to do it. Maybe once I get bored enough with the holidays, I will. I read some of them a few nights ago and I'm glad to say I didn't cringe. One was a fantasy and the other a crime faction. I have a horror thriller one somewhere which I wrote when I was in Secondary school but I can't find that one anywhere. I need to look harder. Then there's my folklore story which I started but never got round to continuing. My work drains all my creativity so holidays are the only times I surface long enough to wonder where my ideas went.

I also planned to take up my archery again. I went to the archery academy here and asked for prices of the arrows. After talking to the owner for awhile, I realised I'm still a huge fan of the traditional bows. I don't like those modern ones which come with a sight. I like to improve my skills which include being able to sight my own target myself. So I'm thinkng about it.

And this is also the beginning of the holidays! Two more weeks to go. Oh help me!

Comments (0)